找回密码
 立即加入

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 8773|回复: 79

[SF2] Chengdu J-7 Fishbed Series Pak

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-8 18:46:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

SF2 Chengdu J-7 Fishbed Series Pak by Mod Mafia/TMF                        11/12/2012

= For SF2, Full-4/5 Merged (Full-5 Reccomended/Preferred) =

*Note: There is a distinct possibility that this mod MAY work in SF/Wo* 1stGen game installs
However, some data ini statements will not be in effect in 1stGen SF/Wo* at any patch level (with the possible exception of WoI plus it's ExpansionPak -this has not been tested, as I ONLY mod for SF2). It is designed for use in SF2, at the most current patch level. Your milage will vary!*

Some of several "newer models" that were never quite completed when Bpao passed away a few year back. I've been fortunate enough to be allowed to complete his work, as a member of the Mod Mafia.

This pack contains 3 of the J-7 Fishbed series, as built and operated by the PLAAF (People's Repbulic of China), and exported to some other folks. They are:

Chengdu J-7I
Chengdu J-7II
Chengdu J-7IIA

The J-7I and II have only PLAAF skins. The J-7IIA (exported as F-7B) has skins for

PLAAF
Iraqi Air Force (folder called "Camo2")
Islamic Republic of Iran AF (folder called "Camo1")

All skins are in jpg format, Decal Randomization is TRUE.  Damage textures are the older tga versions.
All markings are decals,(excepting National Markings, which on some skins are painted on), and reference stock 3W items. The PLAAF Bort numbers may be incorrect; skinner/decal makers are !ENCOURAGED!! to create more correct ones.
A user list is included for all, even for the I & II, which were NOT exported

All sounds, pilot figure(s), seats, are included. Weapons, for the most part, reference those already "stock" in-game items. However, in the usual "CYA" effort, Chinese A-A missiles are included. These come from the GunnyPak.

The Canopy opens with the Standard Animation Keystroke (tm), Shift/0. The RWR.lst for the J-7IIA references many items from dtmdragon's Updated Threat Library; the url/download link I cannot find! So, I've just went ahead and included all the various RWR tgas that I had (in the /Flight folder included in this zip)

When 'in game', you'll see on the Aircraft Selection Dropdown Menu, for each one...

Chengdu J-7I (TMF)
Chengdu J-7II (TMF)
Chengdu J-7IIA (TMF)

This will differentiate all these aircraft from any others you may have, either stock, user-made, imported from China, or whathaveyou.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. So, please -READ- them. Also, give the "Notes" section a read too for futher explinations, clarifactions, illuminations and so forth.
A full listing of credits, as always, is below the Install Instructions.

Good Hunting!
wrench
kevin stein
-for The Mod Mafia-

For Oli

------------------------------------------------

=TO INSTALL:

As I always reccomend, unzip the "sf2_tmf_j7_pak.zip" to a temp folder or your desktop or somewhere else that's easy to find

Then, simply, copy/paste the Objects folder supplied directly =OVER= your existing /Objects folder.
Copy/Paste the /Flight folder supplied directly -OVER- your existing /Flight folder.
Copy/Paste the /Sounds folder directly -OVER- your existing /Sounds folder.

You'll probably be asked "OVERWRITE?", just say Yes.

I've already seperated out the various folders (Aircraft, Decals, etc), so they'll drop right where they're supposed to be.
As stated somewhre, there are items you may already have; just allow the overwirte, or manually cross-check "which is what for whom" (with specific reference to the RWR tgas)

These will also be needed when the F-7M gets finished and released.

----------------------------
Notes:

As yet, templates are NOT available. When/as/if they DO arrive, I'll make sure they get uploaded to CA.
FM are all based off stock 3W Fishbeds; which will account for 'not quite rightness' they have. After all, the original Red Air Birds (tm) are designed for AI-only use, and not as fine tuned as those Player Flyable (tm).

Accuracy of the IRIAF serials cannot be confirmed by me; but I know Gepard does his homework!!

As always, any mistakes are mine, and mine alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
Model : Flying Toaster  with version-specific changes by BPAo
Pit model : Mago/Paladrian with version-specific changes by BPAo
Skins:  Sundowner
Data ini/FM : Kreelin & 3W
Sounds: TMF
Beta Testing/ other ini work : The Mirage Factory - Mod Mafia
TheTrooper for the pilot figure
Gepard for the IRIAF serial decals (taken from his F-7ME mod)
Me, for very little, (updating data/loadout inis to latest standard) reworking and assembling the package.

With extra special Thanks from me, to Sundowner and Crusader!!

Sources:
many contradictory and confusing sites all across The Web. in others, frakking worthless!!! LOL!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any problems, questions, comments, I can be reached in the usual places; CombatAce, SimHQ, or via the email addy below.

Happy Hunting!
Wrench
Kevin Stein

kjstein@ca.rr.com

--------------------------------------------
Legal BS:
This is freeware; it CANNOT be distrubuted, unless permission is granted by a Mod Mafia/The Mirage FActory memeber. If permission is granted,  the original readmes and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
This package may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
Bribes are still accepted; ask for the day's going rates

-------------------------------------------

下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即加入

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-8 19:02:10 | 显示全部楼层
感谢小R搬运
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-8 23:32:38 | 显示全部楼层
OK.....................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-8 23:39:08 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主提供资源及分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-9 00:27:23 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢帮运
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-9 11:32:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
有空玩玩儿歼7吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 11:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
期待已久
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 11:09:23 | 显示全部楼层
期待已久
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 15:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
好漂亮的歼-7啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-12 22:14:50 | 显示全部楼层
期待已久了 谢谢楼主搬运
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|(inSky)

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 22:25 , Processed in 0.066352 second(s), 23 queries .