立即加入

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2795|回复: 2

转贴:DCS A-10C Warthog FAQ

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-22 19:56:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖地址http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67747,来自官方论坛:
Q: What are the recommended system requirements?
A:
Operating system: 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, or 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
Memory: 4GB
Hard disk space: 7 GB
Video: Shader 3.0 or better; 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT DirectX 9.0c or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
DirectX®: 9.0C

Q: Is DCS: A-10C Warthog online-compatible with DCS: Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2?
A: We hope to be able to release a compatibility upgrade for DCS: Black Shark. This would give Black Shark all the features of A-10C, except the flyable A-10C. A compatibility upgrade for FC2 is being considered.

Q: Where is the Nevada terrain from the early betas?
A: This will be released as a separate upgrade map later this year.

Q: Does DCS: A-10C use copy protection?
A: Yes, it uses the new user-friendly ProActive AAA Technology.
You will no longer have a fixed number of activations, but in an effort to prevent piracy the system does limit the number of activations per month. Your DCS A-10C serial number is initially set to 8 activations and when they all are spent, 1 activation is added automatically once per 31 days (effectively "refilling" your serial number).
ProActive AAA Technology does not install any drivers on your PC. It works as an integrated part of the DCS files but has no special privileges in your system.
For more information, please refer to this forum thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=59002

TECHNICAL

Q: Does DCS: A-10C use all cores on my CPU?
A: Not fully. It does include the new sound engine which operates in a separate thread, and does take advantage of some DirectX threading features when running on Windows Vista or 7.

Q: Is there be a 64-bit version?
A: Yes. The installer contains both 32 and 64-bit versions. We highly recommend using a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of the game.

Q: I don't see any performance gain between 32-bit and 64bit. What am I doing wrong?
A: 64-bit allows the software to access more memory, which improves loading times and reduces stuttering and reloading. It does not increase FPS in general.

Q: Can i install and run both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions on the same system with one SF key?
A: Yes, a parallel install is possible.

Q: Does DCS: A-10C support ATI's EyeFinity™ multi-monitor setup?
A: Yes.

Q: How do I increase the rendering distance of forests?
A: Even at the High Visibility setting, some users may wish to further extend the rendering distance of forests (with resulting lower frame rates). You can manually adjust the range by opening the Graphics.cfg file in the root Config directory and adjust High setting for the "trees" value. It is defaulted to 9000, but you may wish to adjust to 12000 or 15000 if you have a very powerful computer.

Q: I have no sound, all sliders are on 100%
A: Reinstall DirectX 9c - Link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

Q: I sometimes see black buildings and black clouds, what is wrong?
A: Your system is probably running out of system RAM. Try lowering your graphics setting; in particularly Textures, Scenes, and Visib Range. We recommend a 64-bit OS with at least 4 GB of RAM.

GAMEPLAY

Q: Why are my controls too sensitive?
A: The default axis settings for the stick and be a bit touchy for some. If you feel this is the case or you. we suggest:
1- Select Options from Main Menu
2- Select Controls tab
3- From Category drop down list, select Axis Commands
4- Select Pitch for JOY Y and then press Axis Tune button
5- Set JOY Y Deadzone to 10 and Curvature to 30
6- Press Ok button
4- Select Roll for JOY X and then press Axis Tune button
5- Set JOY X Deadzone to 10 and Curvature to 30
6- Press Ok button
7- Press Ok button at bottom of screen to save changes.

Q: Where are the Replay Demo Tracks located?
A: You can play several replay demo tracks that are included with the game. After pressing the Repaly button from the Main Menu, direct the browser to: (drive letter of game install)/DCS A-10C/Missions/Tracks/Demo

Q: Why do some tracks replays play back incorrectly?
A: This may result when playing a track on a 32 bit OS system if the track was recorded on a 64 bit OS system.

Q: I can't start the engines / move the throttle:
A: When in Rampstart, the throttles are fixed in OFF position. In real life you have to lift a single throttle up and move it forward in idle position to start the corresponding engine. You can also start the left engine by pressing Right ALT + HOME and right engine by pressing Right CTRL + HOME.

In game, unless you own a TM Warthog, you have to start the engine with keyboard-commands. Once this key-combination has moved the throttle from OFF position, it will work normally.

If you start on the runway or in the air, the engines are already running. As a logical consequence, you can move the throttles with your throttle immediately.

Q: FAN RPM % does not exceed 82%. Is something wrong with my throttle?
A: No. The engine is designed to operate at optimum performance, which is 82% FAN RPM. Also note, that there is a difference between Core RPM and FAN RPM.

Q: I've mapped my Saitek rudders to toe brakes. Now it seems brakes are still on, when I want to taxi.
A: Try inversing axis-settings through the axis tune dialog.

Q: I've mapped all axis in the options, but in game they don't respond.
A: If you play in simulation mode, you will have to map Options under A-10C SIM-mode.

Q: Why are my NAV lights not working.
A: They work, you need to set the pinkie switch to the aft position (LCtrl+P) on the left side of the throttle.

Q: Why can't I trim the plane?
A: Disable Force Feedback in the options screen, under the Misc tab. In addition, TH Warthog owners note that by default the Trim switch is mapped to Views. To change, navigate to your controls tab and remap the Trim switch.

Q: Why can't I steer while taxiing?
A: Ensure nose-wheel steering is enabled by pressing the NWS switch on the HOTAS (default key: Insert).

Q: Why won't the aircraft steer towards the active steerpoint when I engage the autopilot?
A: The A-10C autopilot only maintains altitude and/or heading or an attitude and does not steer towards waypoints, steerpoints, nor any other point of interest.

Q: Why doesn't the "\" key bring up the communication window? It's properly mapped in game!
A: The "\" key only brings up the comm menu when the "Easy Communication" option is checked in your Gameplay settings. Otherwise, you will need to properly configure your radio AND use the correct mic switch to bring up the comm menu.

Q: How can I switch on the Night Vision Goggles (NVG)?
A: Use the keycommands:

Toggle Goggles: H + RShift
Goggles Gain Up: H + RShift + RCtrl
Googles Gain Down: H + RShift + RAlt
HOTAS Warthog

My settings: Textures: High, Scenes: High, Civ Traffic: Low, Water: Low, Visib Range: Medium, Heat Blur: On, Shadows: High, Resolution: 2560x1600, Res. of Cockpit Displays: 256, MSAA: 4x, Clutter: 200 m. HDR and TSAA On.

http://www.kengray.co.uk/lockonbuy.htm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-26 18:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-4 07:25:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|(inSky)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:24 , Processed in 0.026749 second(s), 22 queries .