只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3609|回复: 28

[SF2] AV-8A/S 一代鹞式 转自CA

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-13 16:26:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
AV-8A/S 一代鹞式 转自CA都是利用SF2E自带的Harrier1换涂装的MOD 转自CA 感谢原作者

MDD/HSA AV-8A Harrier, USMC                                        4/29/2011

-- For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Prefered) and/or SF2:E ONLY!!! --

As stated, above, you =MUST= have a Full-4 Merged install, or at the VERY LEAST SF2:E to make use of this mod package, as it references all stock items for the aircraft and cockpit this is ONLY found in SF2E or Full4 Merged game installs.

This package represents AV-8A Harriers as used by the USMC, when first delivered. The skins (located for me by CA Member Amariani -many thanks!!) have been run through my HomeGrown (tm) template, for to reuse the tail markings, courtesy of 331KillerBee/SFP1Ace's WoE-to-SF2 AV-8A conversion pak (which this expands upon)

Skins and decals in the pak are for:

VMA-231 'Aces'
VMA-513 'Flying Nightmares'
VMA-542 'Tigers'

New decals for the serial, service name and BuNums are incuded. Some decals are modified from stock ones. These make use of the full color National Insignia, and not the LoViz as seen after 1980-ish (or thereabouts).

All weapons used are stock in-game items, excepting the 'new' units included. These are either clones of existing or, in the ALE-37s case, from the GunnyPak. The canopy is NOT activated, as there are no more animation slots availalbe for it. Sorry! However, in compensation, there IS a working landing light!! <grin>

As always, READ the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions. This package has been broken down into the various folders that SF2 needs/requires/should have, to make it a LOT easier to install.

---------------------
To Install:

As always, unzip the "av8a_harrier_pak.zip" to a temp folder or your desktop, or somewhere' else that's easy to find.

Then, simply copy/paste the /Objects folder directly OVER the /Objects folder of your SF2 install of choice.
All the folders have already been seperated out into their correct format that SF2 requires/wants/needs/should have for all mods.

This mod makes use of all pre-existing stock weapons, excepet the drop tank and CM dispenser. They're already in the supplied /Weapons folder. If you already have, it ALLOW the Overwrte.

Off you go!

Note: it is quite possible that this skin pak would be usable in 1stGen WOE, with the resaving of the textureset.inis and decals.inis BACK to ANSI. This has NOT been tested; you make the adjustments at your own risk. But the setup, folderwise will work with no problems. Weapons, of course ... you'll need to down-convert

-----------------------
Notes and Other Nonsense:

Those with shape eyes, or have acutally seen or worked on these aircraft, will note that on the tail fin, the serial number/service name is centered, as opposed to Real Life (tm) flush aft with the rudder hinge line this was done out of pure laziness, as to do it that way would mean 2 complete sets of those decals. So, while not full historically correct....well, you get the idea

LoViz making skins are NOT included here; for those really wanting them, you'll have to rewrite the decals ini to point to the lo-viz national insignia, and repanit ALL the new decals to match the light-ish gray color

Bureau Numbers are 100% accurate for the AV-8A; I just couldn't find which number went with what aircraft for who's squadron, so consider them somewhat 'generic' in nature.

The loadouts are probably a little more heavier than what would be carried in Real Life; expecially for the CAS profile. I did this on purpose, given the nature of the mission, and the fact that Harriers are usually VERY forward deployed towards the FEBA, thereby allowing for shorter flight times, heavier warloads and the lack of of droptank usage. End Users are more than welcome to make adjustments however they see fit, but keeping within the normal opertional parameters.

-----------------------
Sources:
Warbird Tech #21: Boeing/BAE Harrier
Detail & Scale #28: AV-8 Harrier, Part 1 USMC Variants
SSP In Action #1058: BAE Harrier
SSP In Action #1069: AV-8 Harrier

Credits:
Amariani for locating and pointing me to the old WoE AV-8A pak, from which I "liberated" the tail marking;
331KillerBee for the original skins;
SFP1Ace for the WoE->SF2 pak, where I got the skins from (well, at least the bits I needed!)
Gunny for his weapons pak that the CM dispenser comes from (didn't even know we had that one!!);
Me for some of the decal (re)positioning, ini and weapon work and other stuff like that there
TK for the whole series!!

----------------

If you have any problems, questions, comments or whathave you, I can be reached via the email addy below, or at the Usual Places - the message boards.

Good Luck, Good Hunting, and Happy Landings!!!

Wrench
Kevin J. Stein

kjstein@ca.rr.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal BS:
This is freeware; it CAN be distrubuted, as long as this readme and all pieces of the package remain intact.
This package may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware addition
Bribes are accepted; ask for the day's going rate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

MDD/HSA AV-8S (AV-1) Matador, Armada Espa駉la Arma A閞ea                        4/30/2011

-- For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Prefered) and/or SF2:E ONLY!!! --

As stated, above, you =MUST= have a Full-4 Merged install, or at the VERY LEAST SF2:E to make use of this mod package, as it references all stock items for the aircraft and cockpit ONLY found in SF2E or Full4 Merged game installs. If you have neither of these, don't download this, as you'll not be able to use it.

This package represents AV-8S (aka AV-1 locally) Matadors of the Spanish Naval Air Arm. A completely new skin, from a Home Grown (tm) template was created, as was all but 3 original decals taken from the Matador pak from 2005. All new serial, name badges, and insignia markings were created (and, obviously included!) Some minor edits to the data, loadout and avionics give the aircraft a little more operational flexibility. All weapons used are stock in-game items. The canopy is NOT activated, as there are no more animation slot availalbe for it. Sorry! However, there is a working landing light, and a new SF2-style hangar screen (albeit a photo, as opposed to my usual 'boxart' type)
As as extra added surprise bonus, a skin/decal pak for the Royal Thai Navy Harriers is included as well (all 8 of them!). New serials and individual markings were created; all others are stock 3W decals (insignia, finflash)

As always, READ the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions. This package has been broken down into the various folders that SF2 needs/requires/should have, to make it a LOT easier to install. Also, as usual, the expected 'Notes and Other Nonesense' comments by me.

---------------------
To Install:

As always, unzip the "av8s-matador_pak.zip" to a temp folder or your desktop, or somewhere' else that's easy to find.

Then, simply copy/paste the /Objects folder directly OVER the /Objects folder of your SF2 install of choice.
All the folders have already been seperated out into their correct format that SF2 requires/wants/needs/should have for all mods.

This mod makes use of all pre-existing stock weapons. It can also mount the ALE-37 CM dispenser found the SF2 AV-8A pak

Off you go!

-----------------------
Notes and Other Nonsense:

I'd originally given some thought to mixing this pack with the AV-8A, as they're essentially identical aircraft (well, with some very minor variances). But choose to release it as a stand alone package of itself.

I've changed the mounting point on the centerline station, moving the fore/aft position AFT, so any weapons placed there will now NOT interfere with the nose gear (there was a fairly major clipping issue)

Another thing I didn't do, is try and paint on or even create decals for the slimer/strip lights on the nose and tail fin. They'd just be eye candy at any rate, so not too terribly detracting from the look.
Another thing missing the "box" for the for and aft looking radar detectors (for the RWR) that were added on both the US and Spanish versions, and obviously would be on the Thai. It's not a big deal. Again, just eye candy.

-----------------------
Sources:
Warbird Tech #21: Boeing/BAE Harrier
Detail & Scale #28: AV-8 Harrier, Part 1
SSP In Action #1058: BAE Harrier
SSP In Action #1069: AV-8 Harrier

Credits:
Dave (USAFMTL) for the decals?? (I think!)
Me for some of the decal (re)positioning, ini and weapon work and other stuff like that there
TK for the whole series!

----------------

If you have any problems, questions, comments or whathave you, I can be reached via the email addy below, or at the Usual Places - the message boards.

Good Luck, Good Hunting, and Happy Landings!!!

Wrench
Kevin J. Stein

kjstein@ca.rr.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal BS:
This is freeware; it CAN be distrubuted, as long as this readme and all pieces of the package remain intact.
This package may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware addition
Bribes are accepted; ask for the day's going rate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即加入

x

评分

参与人数 1导弹 +10 燃油 +50 收起 理由
翼菲 + 10 + 50 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-19 22:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 20:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 15:57:16 | 显示全部楼层
下来看看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-11 10:08:34 | 显示全部楼层
Good~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-24 21:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-11 17:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
AV-8A在美军里装备时间并不长就升级了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-30 21:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-17 01:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
WOC 可以可以
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-19 12:15:43 | 显示全部楼层
asdgasdfgfsdh
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|(inSky)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:54 , Processed in 0.026193 second(s), 20 queries .