立即加入

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2712|回复: 13

[SF2] Yasur Over Israel. SF2. V1.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-29 20:50:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Sikorsky S-65 C-3 Yasur model version Ver 1.0 for SF2

This is a third party addon of Sikorsky helicopter S-65 (and CH-53A).
The original flight model is standard as on many free to download helicopters modified by me. I am not using airbrakes or flaps but flying fsat and slow is stil possible, even hovering with little practice.
It is designed for and works only in SF2 series. And will never work in SF1.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distrubuted unless permissions are granted by myself.
The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
Any persons wishing to make further modfications, contact me first.
Any persons wishing to make further modfications, MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
Bribes and donations are accepted;

THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEB SITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.

Jarek Hereda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is part that no one will read..but feels like I need to share this:

This mod represents Sikorsky S-65 C-3 models used by Israeli Air Force
History of Yasur in Israel air Force is somehow complicated. I was trying to represent all sub-models that served until now. (exept yasur2025)
S-65 was export version based on HH-53C model.

All serials are correct but not always represents specific units (although Ive put lot of effort to sort serials - and its realy hard as always in all Israeli serials from 60-80 period)
Ive split this pack into few sub variants.
Long story in short:
Israel received first batch S-65 C-3 in august 1970.(some sources give date 1969) already with two digit numbers. Later reserialed with added prefix 1 to numbers. This batch was called 'Series A'
Second batch of Yasur helicopters was delivered in July 1971. 5 aircrafts with serials started with 2 (although for some time it carried prefix1) its called 'Series B'.
Third group consisted 6 aircrafts was delivered between 1972-1973. Aircrafts received prefix 3 and was called 'Series C' also there were few diferences in avionics and all 6 aircrafts were equipped with starlight nvg system.
Fourt group was named 'Series D' and prefixed 4. Delivered after 1973 war. Eight helicopters from USMC surplus. Most prominent difference between S-65C-3 is absence of refueling probe and auxiliary fuel tanks. Also different avionics and differnet armor plates in various points of airframe. In late 80s (probably) four of them vere upgraded into late Yasur S-65 version called 'Series G' and seirals prefixed 7,(aux fuel tanks and upgraded avionics).
Other four remained unchanged to keep ability to recover UAV (MARS method).
Next fifth batch of 18(17) aircraft serials prefixed with 5 and 'called Series E' delivered somewhere in 1974-75 It was standard S-65C3 variant but with Titanium blades and again changes in avionics.
Series six were two aircrafts purchased from Austria in May 1991. And prefixed 6. Right after delivery it received all Yasur 2000 standart upgrades.
Next and last batch of delivery is again USMC surplus CH-53A airframes delivered after Gulf War (April and September) 1991. Around 10 airworthy airframes. (Plus around 8 airframes in 1993 that were used as spare parts - not received serials nor designation) All aircraft were prefixed 8. And remain in service in standard USMC grey/black/green scheme, until some of them (seven) were designated for upgrade to current Yasur standards.

In 1992 IAF started Yasur 2000 program. During this upgrades each helicopter that underwent conversion serial number was changed. S-65C3 plus two ex-Austrians received prefix 0. All other helicopters that were still in service were upgraded to Yasur 2000 variant and received prefix 9. (those are aiframes of old CH-53A without aux fuel tanks and refueling probe) Visible difference is addition of support braces on fuel tanks pylons.

This is where ive put my "experimental mod" - decal on node.
In Yasur 2000 mod aircrafts have invisible support braces. BUT airframes with serials started with 9 have decals assigned to braces to make them visible. Its not perfect - but for now only known for me way to make it work. (As i want to distinguished 0 / 9 serials).

in game aircrafts will apear with following years of service:

Yasur CH-53A Sea Stallion (1973-1992)
Yasur S-65 C3 '69 (1969-1985)
Yasur S-65 C3 '86 (1985-1992)
Yasur 2000 (1993-2050)
******************IMPORTANT******************

Standard commands:

rescue op:
Open "bombbay" doors - cargo ramp and right side hatch/door
ANIMATION 1 - side doors
ANIMATION 2 - left hatch cabin windows
ANIMATION 3 - wipers outside/inside
ANIMATION 4 - refueling probe -extend
ANIMATION 9 - deploy PJ (only if loaded via loadout menu)
ANIMATION 10 - lower/raise hoist.
Animation 8, 9 and 10 have speed limit. So you can't hoist on full speed

With little practice you can hoover. Without fake flaps and airbrakes.
Important here to control is using rudder and vector thrust control.
With heavy cargo load probably you need little run on A model as engines on A are little underpowered.
Normaly throtle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 70% then slowly more and more, wait and it will take off.

Cockpits.
new upgraded cockpit compared to earlier models.
Yasur 2000 pit is much more as guesspit.

Few differences between models mostly in humps/bumps/sensors dispensers.

Weapons.
The only "offensive" weapon is left/right side gunner.

Skins included covers several years of use in Israeli 3 color, first brown and late 80s light brown and unique USMC 3 clolor scheme.

Pilots - best to use is OldDiego's pilots.

This mod probably still needs some work. But I am afraid that if I will not upload it, I might never fully finish.
Have fun.
Edit your way.
And report bugs.

Jarek Hereda.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this.
And thanks for all support.

NAVAIR 01-230HMA-1 Natops Flight Manual Navy Model CH-53D Aircraft. Naval Air Systems Command, March 2001.
H-53 Sea Stallion in Action Squadron/Signal Publications by C.M.Reed.
helis.com
amarcexperience.com
aerialvisuals.ca
abpic.co.uk
planepictures.net
dstorm.eu
sky-high.co.il
iskyteam.com
iaf.org.il
and more....

下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-29 21:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
多谢小R的搬运
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-8 20:09:02 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-11 10:12:52 | 显示全部楼层
Good~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-28 13:10:15 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-15 13:02:15 | 显示全部楼层

感谢分享!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-31 15:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-20 22:00:29 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享。
来自: 微社区
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 15:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
厉害,谢谢小R
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-16 21:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|(inSky)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:27 , Processed in 0.028095 second(s), 19 queries .