[SF2] Texas, American South Central V1.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-14 18:08:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About This File
Texas, American South Central (1968-2018) Terrain
August 13th, 2018 (1st Release)
by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2, Recommended Full-5 Merged
This is a new, scratch-made terrain inspired by the original, smaller ASW terrain made by krfrge and reworked by Wrench.
The terrain covers to a good extent the American State of Texas, as well as some Mexican States. Major rivers and a number of lakes have been hand-tiled and mimic Real World courses. Numerous target areas, such as civilian airports and onshore and offshore oil fields, have been added in order to expand playability, targets of opportunity and year span.
This terrain features a fresh new 250m resolution heightmap (instead of the stock 500m resolution), allowing for greater details and precision in elevation changes; overall it provides the whole terrain with a better look.
The terrain spans from October 3, 1968 to December 31, 2018; it is designed for a fictional scenario where Mexico is invaded by an alliance of Central American countries (namely Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala) supported by the Russians; the remnant of the Mexican military flees to the U.S. and fights alongside North American forces. However, users are encouraged to recreate whatever scenario they like, even outside the given time frame.
Targets reflect Real World events as accurately as possible; for instance, some airfields and Mexican oil platforms will appear only after a certain year, according to historic changes. If you have SF2NA, American naval fleets can spawn in the Gulf of Mexico. All main targets have been placed accurately in their Real World locations.
Ground Objects are not included. It's up to the user to find and obtain anything that can be useful for the proposed terrain's scenarios.

>Credits (in no particular order):
-krfrge, for creating the ASW terrain from which I drew inspiration; he also produced a tutorial for recreating SF2-like planning maps, which prompted me to work on templates and my own high quality planning maps. Thank you very much!
-Wrench, for he reworked the original ASW terrain with additional targets.
-swambast, who provided me with invaluable help in tracking and fixing common and uncommon bugs.
-gerwin, whose TFDtool has proved to be essential in today's terrain making. If the terrain is pretty accurate to RL it's also because of him. I included his very nice Airfield 7+8 Addon Pack, too.
-mue, for the improved shaders he made, which I have included and reworked for the terrain, and for the tools he made for SF2 modding.
-luk1978, for the waternormal bitmap he shared at the SF2 screenshots thread. Your mods are very interesting!
-MigBuster, I have included some of his great hi-res textures for runways.
-Stary, for the hi-res tileset he made for the original ASW terrain.
-Polak, for a few tiles I borrowed and reworked from his old PRDesert2 tileset.
-Gepard, for his great tutorials about terrain making, in the SF1 Knowledge Base at CombatACE. It's a gold mine!
-RussoUK, for the fixed Pit LOD he made, which solved a shadow bug from the original TW's LOD.
-comrpnt, for his Approach and Airfield Lighting Pack mod packages for SF1 series, which I reworked and included.
Although scratch-made, the terrain makes use of most objects and target layouts from Wrench's reworked ASW terrain; because of this, I included the ReadMe files from his original packages, to the end of giving proper credit to everyone involved directly or not.

下载地址:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 19:06:49 | 显示全部楼层
这个还没见过哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-29 22:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-20 00:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
新手致敬!
辛苦了。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-1 22:59:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-24 20:27:13 | 显示全部楼层
墨西哥肉卷,哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-13 14:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
这是哪个地图
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-20 10:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
这是德克萨斯的地景吗,谢谢分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-20 11:02:26 | 显示全部楼层
德克萨斯中南部的地景啊,谢谢分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-18 00:41:50 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,下载看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|(inSky)

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:34 , Processed in 0.026177 second(s), 19 queries .